Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Day #40 - Trouble in Paradise......


I kept thinking today, I'm 26, struggling with weight loss, I'm over stressed and I over eat. How is that to live in my 20's or ever? Why do I always struggle with things that I put in my mouth? Why can't I just say NO. Why is that such a hard word to say and to live by it!? I have so much respect for all of you who are on your way in losing all your weight and making your goals. I know I'm trying to take the right path, but I always seem to take that trail that leads me to trouble!

Today, here's what I had to eat. I feel super huge today, so I'm a little grumpy! I'm pretty sure TOM is seeing me this week and I just want it to hurry up already and get it over with! Totally sucks and I feel super puffy with everything I eat.

Breakfast: Fried egg with a muffin - I added a little ff cream cheese to it and some ketchup with spray butter...5 pts.
Snack: light popcorn 3pts

Lunch: My co-worker offered me 1/2 of her ham and cheese sandwhich with all the good stuff on it. It was on some hot pepper bread, so I calculated 10 points for just the 1/2 of it. I know I went over today, but I'll keep typing what I had. Today was not a good food day.

Snack: I found this new vanilla almond shredded wheat cereal, which was 3 points.

Dinner: 2 whole wheat tortillas, pretty sure they are 3 points for two?, ff beans, corn and diced chicken breast with taco seasoning and a little organic sour cream. I'm thinking that was 6 points, 8 at the most.

Pretty sure I went over about 5 points today. Ugh- I hate it. I wish I could just control my champagne intake during the weekend and I wish that I could just say NO!!!

Hear me, NO!!! ;-)

Tomorrow will be better. I plan on making my snacks and lunch tonight, to help save on time in the morning and tempations. I feel like if I have a lunch pail full of food I can eat, I won't have those temptations. I can already reach in my bag and know that I've already calculated for the day and I'm allowed to have it! :-)

Happy Tuesday everyone....one more day until WI day...not looking forward to it.

**Twinny!! Sean is right! You are gaining MUSCLE woman!! That's awesome! Keep up the workouts and all of your SAVAGE eating!!! xoxoxoxoxo**

2 comments:

  1. Hey thx for the love!! XOXO

    What I really want you to do is prepare for the day, heck even the week!! If you prepare there is NO WAY you will fail!!! Know what is for B, L & have some dinner choices and food ready to be cooked at home. I know I've told you this before, but it helps me SO much!

    Don't get frustrated my TWINNY, WE CAN DO IT! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel the same way about saying "no". Such a struggle sometimes!
    Stay the course, YES, you can do this!

    ReplyDelete