Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Day #36 BBRRRRRR!!!!!


It's a cold one out there today!

Last night was awesome. I cleaned the CRAP out of my house and broke into a huge sweat! I felt bad for not working out, so I scrubbed my counters, dust everything and vacuumed and did a ton of laundry! I was spent. For dinner we made turkey burgers and a taco salad..kind of an odd combo, but it was good! Drank all my water for the day. I even opened a light beer to enjoy, but poured it down the sink once I wanted to EAT the 2 points insetad of drinking it! :)

I also made my lunch and was hoping it would fill me up, but it didn't! I bought a sandwhich to help cure my hunger today. I'm nervous about tomorrow, but I think I'll do okay. I have a feeling it will be a gain, since I wasn't so on it last weekend. I kind of let myself go last weekend a little. If I gain, I gain. I'm in a MODE now where I'm ready for the transition and I couldn't have done it without all of you! I'm not really craving that burger anymore and am so aware of what I eat. It took me so long, but I think I'm finally there!

Have a happy day everyone!

4 comments:

  1. Great job on making the transition. You can do this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck tomorrow TWINNY! XOXO Great job on getting back OP! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Pour the beer down the drain?! Now that's commitment!

    ReplyDelete