Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Day #35 - Ahhhh 72 Degree Weather!!!


Well, it's already Tuesday! I feel like this week is already flying by! It's going to be an awesome 72 degrees in the Wine Country....so happy for the warmer weather, because it's supposed to rain all next week and be in the 60's! I'm ready for summer, but not for the short shorts and the short sleeve shirts! :(

Breakfast was a hodgepodge! I made a piece of whole wheat toast with a scrambled egg, chopped bell pepper, sausage, onions and ketchup! It was bomb. For lunch, I Have a piece of chicken, chopped tomatoes with Tuna and corn. I also brought a pudding snack :-) That's 10 pointes already for the day and I'll have 15 left to work with. I went for a nice walk/jog yesterday! I was so proud of myself. Only a mile, but at least it was something! I'm going again today and am hoping to push myself to run the entire distance. If I do the whole loop, it's 1.5 miles.

I hear you have to work out at LEASE 30 minutes a day to do cardio. Is that true? I only did 20 minutes yesterday, so felt awful I didn't make it to the 30 minutes. Maybe when i work up to it, I will do more. I just feel like I need to start small first and then build myself up so I dont get burnt out. Right?

Happy Tuesday Everyone! I think I want to make another calzone when I get home! They are delish!!! I'm starving, so the hungry puppy is my symbol! haha :)

No comments:

Post a Comment