Friday, March 26, 2010

Day #38 - Beating The Scale DOWN!!!!


Happy Friday Everyone!


Like Twinny say's, I'm motivated and determined to 'beat down the scale'! Last night- I had way too much fun. I calculated, even over calculated I think, EVERYTHING! Whatever I put in my mouth, I said it was a point or five points and racked it up in my head.

This morning, I made a potato with 1/2 of a sausage with green and red bell peppers for breakfast and a piece of toast = 6 points. For lunch, Tj went and got me a vegetarian pizza sandwhich and I split it with him. It's 1 slice of sourdough bread, with tons of veggies and a little pizza sauce. It was pretty good! I calculated 5 pointes for it. That leaves me to a salad that I got too, which I calculated at 4 pts, which leaves me for 10 points for dinner which is perfect!

He and I are probably just going to go grocery shopping, test drive some new cars! and head home tonight to make a nice dinner. I'm kind of craving a thick soup, so I might just get some progresso soup with crackers or something. I feel like treating myself to a little dessert, so I might get a candy bar or something....3 muskateers aren't bad! :)

Happy Friday Everyone!!

2 comments:

  1. New cars?? Cool! We just sent the final payment for mine! Never kept a car that long! lol

    Good job tracking!! :) GO TWINNY!

    ReplyDelete