Thursday, March 18, 2010

Day #28-#30 Weigh In Today..... :-(


Well, I am up .6. I knew it was going to be a gain with this rough week that I had. Getting back on track Monday felt so good. I went shopping for more summer clothes on Tuesday night and had St. Patty's day yesterday! I made potato, carrot with cabbage and beef stock. It was pretty good for my first time making it! We did it in a huge pot and used our dutch oven to keep it warm. Smelled SO good. I am now a firm believer that I DO NOT like Corned Beef! EW! I had it for the second year in a row and it didn't settle with my stomach and had kind of a funny taste to it! Bleh.

I hope you all had a great St. Patty's Day! I'm at work, so I have to keep this short, but I wanted to extend my sincere thanks to all of you who are supporting me through this tough weight loss journey! Up and down weight, emotions, family members, etc. have taken a toll on me! I feel like having the sun come out has really helped me open up and heal a little! My grandma used to always say 10 minutes a day in the sun, really helps keep you happy!! :-)

Be happy everyone and thank you for being so supportive!!!!


2 comments:

  1. MMM your st pattys day meal sounds so Yummy! I will have to try something like that next year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Nicole! It was pretty awesome. I just hate corned beef and cabbage! bleh.. :)

    ReplyDelete