Monday, March 29, 2010

Day #39-#41 Oh...What A Weekend!

Hi Everyone! I hope you had a lovely weekend!

I feel so awful. One of my best friends, who has been dating/married to her highschool sweetheart for 10 years!, thinks they might be getting a divorce. I'm so sad for her. She is the rock of the group and to see her fall apart, is just devistating! It makes me so upset to see her like this...just broken! Lets all cross our fingers and hope for the best!!

Food was okay this last weekend. We drank a LOT of Champagne on Saturday night, so that was my drinknig for the weekend! One of my other girls just turned 25, so we had to celebrate! Tj and I stayed home on Friday night and had a movie/date night. It was so great to stay home and relax. Tj went golfing on Sunday and I stayed home with the pup and cleaned. I played with him for a good part of the day and mostly just caught up on my Real Housewives program! :-) It was a leasurly day at home, which was much needed!


Hoping for a loss this week! It's crazy raining today, so I'm sure I won't be out walking around tonight. I might get on the bike when I get home, but quite frankly, it hurts my butt to sit on the seat! :)

Oh- Happy Monday!!

1 comment:

  1. I hate the rain!! :( I had to buy a bigger bike seat- makes it so much more comfy! :) YIppeeee! Hope you have a good week Twinny! xoxo

    ReplyDelete