Monday, March 1, 2010

Day #13 - Monday Funday!


Today was an okay day...not too much of an appetite and still hacking up a lung! I ate an orange for a snack, skipped breakfast, had my normal high fiber cereal for a snack and packed a turkey sandwhich for lunch. ;-)

Dinner- we boiled an artichoke, haven't had one in SO long, and made a super light mayo and mustard dip that was awesome! Had a lean cuisine casadilla for a snack and a hand ful of reduced fat triscuits. See, I'm not feeling like anything in particular so I'm just picking at things that I am up for! I've been drinking a ton of orange juice and tried to drink a lot of water today, but I only had 3 16oz bottles. I'm hoping to get back to normal, or somewhat close, by tomorrow! I hope hope hope to lose this week, but it really doesn't look to swell.

I'm super bummed...our 5K is cancelled this Sunday due to the weather and my power walking friend bailed! Looks like I'll have to wait and gear up for the other one. It was probably a good thing it cancelled, I can barely walk without coughing like mad!

Hope you all had a fantastic Monday....

FINGERS CROSSED FOR TWINNY!!

3 comments:

  1. It probably is a good thing that the 5k was canceled, doesn't sound like you're in any condition to run it! I'm sure there will be many more for you to run though. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You will get that next 5K that comes around! I hope you feel better!! :) THanks for crossing your fingers for me! lol :) You rock Twinny! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really enjoy being inspired by your blog, and feel like we're starting out weight loss journeys together! I was given a sunshine award on my blog, and I'd like to pass it on to you because of the smiles your blog gives me! :)

    ReplyDelete