Sunday, February 28, 2010

Day #12 Feeling Better!!


Finally feeling better!! I was in bed ALL morning, literally until like 3pm! My bf made some home made macaroni and cheese, so I had a few bites of that. Randomly, I ate two pieces of bacon and made a tomato basil sausage with mustard, ketchup and light mayo on a sour roll bread. I've been eating super random, but trying to watch the points...For a snack I ate some popcorn and had an oreo cookie for dessert! It was a super random eating day. i drank LOTS of orange jucie and only about 32 oz of water. Usually, I drink over 100!

I really hope for a loss this week, but wouldn't be too suprised if I gained or stayed the same. Sodium has taken over! lol.

Back on track tomorrow and hopefully will drink lots of water and get back on track with eating!

Happy Sunday!

3 comments: