Sunday, February 21, 2010

San Francisco Treat!!! Day #5


Hello Everyone!! We spent a day in the City. It was REALLY pouring down! Kind of crappy day to go to the City, but we still had fun. Went to a burger joint, don't worry, I pointed as much as I could and didn't eat ALL day to enjoy myself!, then walked around the Pier and went to get cookies for my bfd's mom and our friends parents.


Arg- I hate Monday's! I hope you all had a great Sunday! I'm exhausted, so I'm not writing much tonight... :-(


Happy Sunday!

3 comments:

  1. Yesterday was a crappy city day- rained lots huh? Im a lil jealous that you were so close to me and I didn't get to see ya! :( haha Glad you had a fun day! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a great Sunday. I love San Francisco, but only get to visit every few years or so.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never really make it to the City. My friends and I went to see the free Exhibit of King Tut, but never made it in! It was kind of a wasted trip, but we had fun with it. :-)

    Aw Twinny!! Next time I'm in that are, we WILL go out and have a cup of joe!!!!! xxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete