Wednesday, February 17, 2010

A Fresh Start...

Well, it's February 17th and the day before a fresh new start. I'm starting my first weigh in tomorrow, Thursday!

I was at my heaviest weight about 3 years ago, when I was 219lbs. I started eating healthier, exercising and being more cautious about what I ate, once I saw how out of control my body and life had become. It's SO incredibly easy to gain weight! I knew it was time for a change.

About 2 years ago, I was at my lowest weight; 181.6. I was so proud of myself for coming that far! Well, that didn't last too long. I fell off the weight loss wagon and gained back a lot of my weight. My goal weight is 150 and I'm ready to get there! So, here I am hoping to make a change. :-)

Tomorrow, is a new start!

4 comments:

  1. I am so proud of you twinny! xoxo :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there ... TJ told us about you... Looking forward to following your blog... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, just found your blog at TJ's site. Best of luck on your journey. I'm sure you will find that there is an enormous amount of support in this community.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there, I found your blog on TJ's Test Kitchen. Good luck with your weight loss journey from a fellow weight loser (haha). Thanks for sharing your Trader Joe's finds! I am anxious to try the cereal! :)

    ReplyDelete