Monday, February 22, 2010

Day #6 - Droopy Monday!


My poor poor BF is super sick today with a horrible cough and bad stuffy nose! ;-( I'm really hoping he feels better soon and REALLY hope I won't get it!!!!!

Even though it was GORGEOUS outside, I feel like today was a doosey! I just can't stand Monday's. They're always hectic at work and I don't get home until super late! Plus, I"m tired from the weekend, so that never helps...Oh pitty party for me! :)

I skipped breakfast today, well kind of I had an apple!, and packed a ham sandwhich for lunch today with a LITTLE bit of home made chili and 3 points of cooked chicken breast. My work had some of these mushroom turn over things, so I calculated 2 points each for the 3 that I ate! I know TOM must be coming, because I"m rarely hungry and I get these crazy stomach pains and back pains and am not hungry for anything!

I worked my butt off today, so I didn't have time to write this morning. I have a feeling my blog posts will always be in the evenings during the week! :-)

For dinner, my BF was able to cook some yummy chopped potatoes with a TON of veggies and hot sausage links. I'm calculating 12 points for dinner, since I'm taking a larger portion. I need to get in something or I"ll be hungry at midnight and that's never good!



I hope you all had a fantastic day. I'm sorry I'm so bleh, but I really think TOM is the reason for it!! lol.



CROSSING MY FINGERS FOR MY TWINNY TO LOSE LOSE LOSE TOMORROW!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. aww I just came around to read blogs and saw your fingers were crossed for me! Thanks my twinny! xoxo up a little but I am still fightin! :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete