Thursday, February 25, 2010

Still Day #9.....


Well, today was GOOD! I drank lots of water, had enough energy to bake and was able to enjoy what little sunshine we had! It was a good day! Still have a horrible cough, but hopefully that will go soon...

I made tostadas for lunch today and had a nice bbq chicken, vegetable and potato dinner! For a little dessert, I ate 1/2 of a babyruth bar! I know..I know...not very good for the program, but it was only 3 points and SO worth it. It kicked my craving...right in the butt!

I packed my lunch for tomorrow! I pan fried some boneless chicken breast, with sauteed bell peppers and yummy trader joes marinara sauce. It came out a little burned...but that's okay! I'm definitely not a chef! Along with that, I packed a 1 point high fiber snack and a boston cream pie jello! Yummy! 2 points for snacks and 6 points for lunch. ;-) Tj and I might go out tomorrow for dinner, but I'll be sure to calculate prior to going out!

Happy Thursday Everyone! I was a planner today!

3 comments:

  1. mmm tostadas! :) Good job on cooking my friend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you're feeling better soon! I always make sure to allow myself some kind of sweet treat everyday...so no worries about that baby ruth and good job on only eating 1/2 of it!

    ReplyDelete