Thursday, February 25, 2010

Day # 7 & 8! What A Week...


I haven't been able to post since Monday! It's been a hellish week. I am now stuck with a horrible cough and bad cold, so my body is FULL of sodium from all of the soup and Saltine's I've been eating!

TUESDAY:

My Tuesday was okay, just really stressful at work. My boss was out of the office for most of the day, since it was his birthday, so that was kind of nice! It was just crazy with phone calls, event issues and new clients. I stayed OP pretty well on Tuesday, but I know I went over. I've really been trying to write everything down, but then I get carried away at work and forget to! What my twinny always tells me it so PLAN ahead and always write down the points before the day starts, to avoid forgetting what I eat! Obviously, I didn't do that and look how it paid off. I forgot! Arg. I feel like I'm still learning how to change my life, even though I know the program really well. I think it's just hard to kick the old habits and start with new GOOD ones! Right?

WEDNESDAY:
My Wednesday was better. Not as stressful. My mom came back with good news that the doctor's haven't found anymore cancer cells from her neck down! She was diagnosed with Melanoma quite a while ago and has been dealing with that. She had to have a lump taken out of her leg and then a few lymph nodes taken out of her thigh. Once she did that, she had a cat scan which told her she had cancer cells in her brain. I didn't know what to think. They told her she had about 20, so they would do the chemo and radiation to zap those cells gone! She got her results back yesterday for just her body and next week she goes in for her brain to see what's going on. So far, we're on a roller coaster of great news!!! Let's keep that going mommy! :-)

My food wasn't so great on Wednesday. I had an onion bagel all morning/afternoon and packed a PB&J for lunch since I was in a rush to get to work and totally not feeling well. I barely drank any water yesterday, maybe 5 cups, which isn't like me at all. I'm always getting in crazy amounts of water each day.



I'm posting a blog for my horrible WI...yep....it wasn't good.



I hope you all are having a better week than I am! I know TOM is creeping into my life, so I just feel huge! :*(

No comments:

Post a Comment