Friday, February 19, 2010

Day #3 - Friday Night!!

My Thursday night was kind of odd. I wasn't hungry for dinner, so I snacked on hummas and cucumber dip, with those small round crackers you get from Trader Joe's! I had the munchies and I carelessly dipped into my weeklies! :( Oh well, must MOVE on!

Breakfast was the ususal:

Fried egg, two thin slices of bread, cream cheese and a LITTLE bit of ketchup. 3pts
My snack is that cereal again..super good! 1pts

Lunch is a whole wheat smoked ham sandwich...yum! 5 points
I also brought a bagged Salsa Salad! I LOVE LOVE LOVE those salads from safeway! Not sure on the points yet.
I made 2 servings of veggies again too. 0pts

Now- Moving on to Friday night!

Friday night was BAD. I shared 1/2 of a pepperoni calzone with my boyfriend and had some light beers. I was suprisingly not very hungry, so I still had a ton of daily points left. I didn't end up having my sandwhich I packed, so I just had a salad and breakfast, which only gave me 8 points used for the day! I used up all of my weeklies, which always happens on the weekend, and all of my daily points. After calculating everything, I'm pretty sure I only went over 5 points.

I always am concious of what I eat and always think of how many points are in certain things and I really try to write down EVERY bit of thing that I eat/drink.

Moving on to Saturday!

THANKS TO ALL OF YOU!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Good job counting up your points even on the weekends! :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete