Thursday, February 18, 2010

First Weigh In!














Ok people- I knew it wasn't going to be a good weigh in, so I prepared myself. 196.8 is my starting point and I'm only going DOWN from here!





Breakfast This Morning:
2 Thin Oro Wheat Slices
1/2 Tablespoon FF Cream Cheese
Little bit of ketchup

1 Fried Egg
Little bit of Olive Oil for cooking (Ran out of pam!)
Total: 4 pts.

I calculated 1 point for the olive oil, 2 for the fried egg, 1 for the bread and 0 for the cream cheese and ketchup. I know, cream cheese and ketchup!? It was actually pretty amazing! Just wait until you see what I had for lunch... :-)

Mid-Morning Snack:
I found this great cereal from Trader Joe's that's super high in fiber! 2/3 of a cup is only a point! It's a great filling snack and pretty tasty too.


Lunch:
Two slices of Safeway Whole Wheat Bread - 3pts
1 hard boiled egg - 1pts
1 tablespoon of light mayo - 1pt
1 diced pickle spear
2 Servings of Veggies - 0pts

Kind of weird combo, but bomb! 5pts

Not sure what's for dinner, so I'll post back tonight!

8 comments:

  1. Food looks great! :) Yes, ketchup & cream cheese is a weird combo- lol My mom makes a dip with one of the bricks of cream cheese and pours BBQ sauce over it- its delicious! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHAT!! Cream cheese and bbq sauce sounds awesome!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi just found your blog through TJ's and have become a follower! Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to Blogland :)I know you'll find lots of support and inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Tracy! Coming over to say hi from TJ's blog!

    Thanks for the reminder about the Trader Joe's High Fiber F&N Multigrain Medley (gosh, could that name be LONGER!). It was one of my faves, but I forgot about it for a while!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome to the blog community! It will help you so much on your journey. Good luck!

    barbgetshealthy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome to blogland. TJ sent me! LOL! I am new at this too. I look forward to reading your blog and joining you on your journey.

    Feel free to stop by mine some time.
    http://fattypatty-nomore.blogspot.com/

    Take Care,
    Patty

    ReplyDelete
  8. THANK YOU!!! All of your comments are so supportive and super sweet. I'll be following you all through this journey too! We can do this together!!!! :-)

    Big Hugs!

    ReplyDelete