Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Day #14 & #15 - CRAZY WEEK!!!


Holy Cow. I can't even explain how crazy the last two days have been!! Tuesday was nuts. I barely had a second to breathe! Tj actually made such a great dinner. He made stuffed chicken with pesto and twice baked potatoes with this broccoli recipe he found online! He only used a LITTLE bit of cheddar cheese and most of it was boiled broccoli with potatoes! It was awesome.

Tonight- We weren't so good. I grabbed a burrito for dinner, but only ate 1/2 of it, which is usually 10 points. I made a PB&J with reduced fat peanut butter on double fiber bread for lunch. I made a fried egg with raisin toast this morning, which is only 3 points, but it fills me up super good! I had shredded wheat as a snack, which had 8 grams of fiber so that filled me up! I stayed within my points pretty well today, only going over a few. I'm hoping for a small loss tomorrow, but am not going to be suprised if I don't. :( I hate gaining! I just really hope to not have a gain!!!

It's Wednesday! New start tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. This week might be a wash on the scale since you were so sick :(
    Dinner that TJ made sounds YUMMY! I gotta start making chicken just for me- I am craving it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like overall you are making great food choices, yay!

    ReplyDelete