Thursday, March 25, 2010

Day #37 Weigh In Day!!!


Well- I stayed the same. 197.6. I"m moving DOWN from here!

Breakfast: I was starving this morning! I made one slice of bacon (diced), 1/2 tomato and basil sausage chopped, red and green bell peppers and a half of a potato sliced up. It was awesome! 6 pts.

Lunch: 1/2 of a turkey sandwhich from the store, which was 4 points...it had cheese on it.
Snack: One apple which was 1 point
Coffee: 2 points

12 points left! I have a meeting tonight with my co-workers, so we're eating caesar salad and pasta...two of my FAVORITE things! I'll stay away from the bread, which is pretty easy since I haven't been craving it, but I'm sure I'll have a few glasses of champagne and a VERY small portion of pasta and salad. I always over estimate on points when I go out, so I'll be a good girl tonight. :)

Happy Thursday Everyone! Will post more tomorrow....

1 comment:

  1. Good job staying the same! :) Now lets see that scale go DOWN! BEAT IT DOWN my friend!! :) Whoohooo!! Have fun tonight! :)

    ReplyDelete