Sunday, March 14, 2010

Day #22 - Day #26 MY GOODNESS!!!!!!!


Hi Everyone! It's been DAYS since I've been blogging. I feel so out of the loop with my personal life! I need to stop and catch up with myself. I'm getting too far gone and am really losing myself by not taking care of my body. I have been eating what I want, when I want and not caring what goes in my mouth. Ugh- I hate it! Ever since my 5 mile getaway last Sunday, I haven't been able to wear shoes since my blister hasn't even healed yet on my toe! It is AWEFUL! It's to the point where I can barely walk on it. It's been sandals, sandals, sandals! I'm really hoping it will be better this week, so I can get my butt out and start walking. I also just got word that my girlfriend who is getting married, already has the bridesmaides dresses in by the end of March!!! AYE. I was measured back in December and was hoping to be down a few inches, but I've either stayed the same or have gained! I'm super stressed about it, but the wedding isn't until June, so I have a little bit of time to trim down. About 2.5 months to go! I'm nervous about it, but I'm bound and determined to not look large in a strapless RED short dress! :-)

Hope you all are having a great week. I'm hoping to collect myself today, since I'm finally home by myself on a beautiful day!!!! It will be nice to just relax.

3 comments:

  1. I hope your foot heals soon. Good luck on your bridesmaid dress. Don't stress to much, you will be fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope your foot gets better soon! I wish it were warm enough here to wear sandals!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just can't believe how much pain my toe is in!! It keeps splitting open. :( Thanks for your support!!!

    ReplyDelete