Sunday, March 21, 2010

#31 - #33 Happy Weekend!!!!!!! :-)


Hey Everyone!


Friday- I had such a great day on Friday. I was out in the sunshine doing site inspections with the wonderful 86 degree weather! My co-worker took me to the Mumm winery to enjoy 2 glasses of champagne and we sat outside and enjoyed such a beautiful day! Food was really great during the day on Friday and then that night, we made turkey burgers with potato salad. I went over some points, but was concious of what I ate and how much.


Saturday- I had another great day in the sun! Went grocery shopping and came home to spend time with my boyfriends dad, uncle and his brother. We sat outside and bbq'd some sausages and drank a few beers. It was delightful! After they left, Tj and I boiled an artichoke for an appetizer and watched Precoius! What a powerful movie! We got to bed around 11ish and got a great night sleep!


Today- Woke up around 8-9ish and started writing WW recipe's in my new cookbook! I'm super excited to get it started, so I can PLAN PLAN PLAN! It's great tolook in the book for reference and to get everything together. I plan on cleaning today and filling my cookbook with awesome recipe's!


Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you had a great weekend! Have a great week, too! :)

    ReplyDelete