Thursday, April 1, 2010

Day #41 & #42 - April Fool's Day!


Well, we're heading in to the 40's for how long I've been on this struggle with the same weight and, yet again, I'm the same as last week. 197.6. I have been home the last two days and not working, just feeling like I needed a break! It's been nice to be at home, deepcleaning and playing with the pup. The boyfriend has been working, so he's been gone all day too, which I hate to say, it kind of nice! :)

Thursday-

Breakfast: Diced up potato with green bell peppers, fried egg and a piece of toast. I had some ketchup on my potatoes, but I didn't realize it's 30 calories for two tablespoons! My breakfast came out to 7 pointes, which is huge for my mornings. I always try to keep it 5 and under. I drank two 16oz things of water and am going to eat well all day today. I might take my pup for a walk, to get in a little exercise. Otherwise, it's another day at home cleaning and hanging out on the couch! Gosh I feel so lazy, but it feels so good to relax!= 7 points

Lunch: Kind of a weird lunch....I had like 4 servings of veggies and melted some ff cheese on them...super good.I also had a 1/2 cup of vegetarian 99% fat free chili with a piece of bread...really good. = 5 pointes

Snack: I had a huge bowl of this new almond vanilla shredded wheat with ff milk....awesome!! = 7 pointes (I know, but it was worth it!)

Dinner: I have 6 points left for dinner...

Happy April Fool's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment