Monday, April 12, 2010

Day #52 - Super Nervous for Tuesday....

Today was a much better day emotionally, but I am still exhausted. Food was really good today. I made an egg muffin, packed a HUGE salad for lunch and some cereal for a snack. I didn't have dinner..I just wasn't hungry. I munched on some chips, very few, and some 99% fat free vegetarian chili with some sour cream and melted provolone cheese. I only had a little. I drank all of my water I needed for the day and just basically relaxed when I got home at 6:15. I have just been drained and I can't snap out of it. I need a good nights sleep to help make this week go by.
So, I'm really nervous. My two friends, one of which is getting the divorce, go to the track every day after work. Usually about 3-4 times a week. They run a full mile without stopping, maybe even 2, and they want me to join them. I can barely run 1-2 laps without dying. I'll run with them, but then I know I'll be walking by myself afterwards and feeling like a loser. I know they'll be supportive, but they're the type of girls to get a LITTLE bit of satisfaction out of it that they're in great shape. I know one of them will say...oh, poor girl, she can't even run a lap without dying! It sucks, and they are my best friends, but I know how they can be. It's not like they mean to be rude, but I just know what they would be thinking. If that makes any sense! ha ha, it's hard to explain.
Anyway, I'm hoping to not lose sleep over going for a run with them tomorrow, so we'll see how it goes. I'm kind of freaking out a bit, and I shouldn't be, so tell me not to be! ha ha, need reassurance!! :)
Hope you're all having a great day/night and I"ll try and write more tomorrow. I need to snap out of this eat whatever I want and feel sorry for myself PHASE!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Sorry Twinny- I've been sick since last Friday :(

    I say go run and WALK if you need to! You are not there to impress anyone- do what YOU CAN DO!!!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hear ya, on of my best friends is in excellent shape, she's already super-petit AND she's a Nutritionist so I always feel a little "less than" in shape, healthy, etc. when I'm around her.
    Honor your feelings and know that you are not alone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sure that everything will be just fine. I know what you mean though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I ended up not even running iwth them, they came too late, but thank you for your support! I'm meeting them tomorrow, so I hope it goes well....I"m such a nervous nelly! :)

    ReplyDelete