Monday, April 5, 2010

Day #44 & #45- Happy Egg Day!!!


Yesterday was fun. I baked ALL day!! I made homemade biscuits, cupcakes with snickers melted in the middle (and I didn't even eat one!) and Tj deep fried a turkey and made a lower fat scalloped potato dish. It was awesome! Snacking was a bit tough, but I made sure I stuck with the olives, carrots and tomatoes and stayed away from the awesome garlic cheese dip my mom makes! I had a few nibbles....but was careful with my portions.

I have been trying to meet a goal each day to drink 5, 12oz water bottles full of water to keep me flushed out! Sunday, I maybe had 3 so I didn't meet that goal. Usually at work, it's a ton easier for me to drink water since I suck it down like nobody's business! Plus, it gets me up out of my chair to walk down the hall to the kitchen, so I'm not sitting on my butt all day!

I hope you all had a great Easter....I was feeling crampy yesterday and Aunt Flow somewhat visited this morning, Monday, so I'm sure my WI will be a gain. I feel SO incredibly puffy! Last night, I felt like I swallowed my neck! lol, it was intense. I would sit down in a chair and I just felt HUGE. LIke I ate a salt lick and it all settled in my belly! Bleh. It's that lazy feeling...

I packed my vanilla almond shredded wheat for breakfast, since I usually don't feel hungry when Flow is in town...kinda nice! I only get WEIRD cravings beforehand and eat like a horse!!!

I made a ham sandwhich for lunch and packed some carrots for a snack. I also packed a little bit of turkey left over from last night. We'll probably make some turkey tacos or turkey sandwhiches for dinner tonight, to try and use that stuff up. ;-)

Happy Monday!

2 comments:

  1. OMG, Snickers filled cupcakes? Great job on avoiding those!
    I'm the same way with A.F. A week or so before, I can eat like a bottomless pit but then lose MOST of my appetite once she finally arrives. Somehow, I always manage to get in my daily calories though, ha ha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey...I got my . last night.....whoohooooo! lol Not hopeful on the scale tomorrow, but who cares! lol

    I wish I had leftover turkey :( I should make one of those breasts they sell and then slice it up for just me. :)

    xoxox so proud of you twinny!

    ReplyDelete