Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Day #53 & #54 - Feeling Better!

Well, things are better over here! My friend is starting to get more pissed about this whole divorce situation, so she's progressing!

Tuesday was a crazy day at work. Totally nuts! My food has been pretty good this week, but definitely not what it should be. I'm nervous about this WI, but am going to take it as it is. I went for a 1.5 mile walk yesterday with a friend of mine at the track. Boy, that felt good. Even though we were chatting and sweating only a little, it was nice to get OUT and do something productive with myself! Afterwards, we went to checkers for dinner for Tj's moms birthday. I got a vegetarian calzone and only ate 1/4 of it! I packed 1/2 of the rest of it for lunch today and Tj and I split it. I made some 99% fat free popcorn for a snack and a breakfast burrito with a fat free tortilla. Already on my 3rd bottle of water, so wer'e good there too!

Hope you're all doing well.....

1 comment:

  1. It's so nice to get outside and enjoy the weather- certainly motivation to workout!

    ReplyDelete