Thursday, April 22, 2010

Day #60-#63 Happy Earth Day!!!!

It's been a rough week. Monday and Tuesday were okay, but yesterday was a disaster. I met with my friend to tell her about her husband cheating on her with my best friend, five years ago. She had found out from my friend and needed to get reasurrance. I feel awful, but what was I to do? I couldn't break a relationship like that or a marriage. Plus, 5 years ago I didn't know her or him. It's just a totally f'ed situation!!!! I've been a stress ball, crying mess and emotionally distraut for the last 3 weeks. What a road to hit!

It's Thursday and it's Earth Day! I wish I could have walked to work, but my drive is 45 minutes! lol- that would have taken me forever!
I'm hoping for a loss next Monday, but wouldn't be suprised if I stayed the same or even gained some. I've been an emotional MESS!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh man, that is a very stressful situation. I hope it ends up working out for all involved but those wounds run deep.
    I'm keeping you in my thoughts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Take care of yourself twinny! I know you are helping a friend, but you gotta help YOU TOO! :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete