Monday, April 26, 2010

Day #67 Still......

I had a GREAT day of eating!!! I am so proud of myself.

Breakfast: Fried egg with two thin slices of whole wheat, salsa and spray butter
Snack: Strawberries and black berries
Lunch: 1 cup of progresso chicken noodle soup and a chicken breast
Dinner: two fried toastadas with beans, tomatoes, salsa and light sour cream. I also had 2 we gram fiber each wheat tortillas....I was HUNGRY! I'm stuffed.

5 points left for the day! I have skinny cows or fiber one cereal with ff milk...not sure which road I'm headed down yet...

Also, I road my stationary bike for 20 minutes! I was feeling the sweat, but only burned about 120 calories. :-)

Oh, happy day! On my way! Still 200lbs, but I am going to lose next week! I am on a mission and have two months to lose a little weight and keep it GOING!

2 comments:

  1. Way to go girl! The blackberries are so yummy this time of year and so good for you, I have some in the fridge myself.
    Keep goin'...

    ReplyDelete