Saturday, April 3, 2010

Day #43 & #44 - YAHOO FOR THE WEEKEND!!

We stayed home on Friday night and watched that 2012 movie...super intense! Really over dramatized, but definitely interesting. It really makes me wonder, but I know nothing like that will ever happen. I've seen so many blogs on 2012 and what's going to happen, but it's all personal opinions, not anything based off of facts. Live life always like tomorrow is the last day, that's my motto!!!

Today, Saturday, Tj got up REALLY early to go golfing in this tournament with a few of his friends. He loves to golf and has so much dedication, but I would never get up at 6am on a Saturday! I guess if I had a hobby like that to do, then I would, but I was exhausted. I slept in until 10am with my pup and woke up to a beautiful day outside! It's still super chilly out, but nice when you sit in the sun. I'm going over to a friends house later, so that should be fun! We'll probably just have a few beers and relax. We have to get the house and everything ready for the family to come over on Sunday, which isn't until 5:30pm, so that will help give us some more time to prep. We're having a Thanksgiving Easter! Turkey, mashed potatoes and home baked biscuits with a nice salad. Tj loves to deep fry the turkey, so he will have fun doing that. It's SO incredibly good! I'll be portion conscious tomorrow.....for dessert, we're having diet root beer and low fat vanilla ice cream floats!! :) Cant' wait!
Happy weekend everyone!

2 comments: