Monday, April 19, 2010

Day #59 - Weigh In Change

OK, I think I'm going to change my WI day's to Mondays. I always feel like Monday's are a fresh start, so I'm hoping that will help me get through the week easier!

I'm 200lbs....:(
Today's Menu:

Breakfast: Fried Egg with whole wheat toast and spray butter = 3
Lunch: Fat free thousand island dressing, bacos, tomatoes, romaine lettuce and croutons = 4
Snack: Carrots = 0 (Didn't have very many)
Coffee: Fat free mocha = 3
Dinner: BBQ Boneless chicken breast, baked potato, sour cream/salsa, boiled veggies = 10
Dessert: Fiber 1 cereal, chopped banana, sliced strawberries and fat free milk = 6
Over 1 point...
Today was a pretty good day and tomorrow will be better!
:-)

2 comments:

  1. I like Mondays for a weigh-in too. Your food sounds good and very balanced!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mondays sound like a good day to weigh in. Like a new beginning!

    ReplyDelete