Monday, April 26, 2010

Day #64-#67 BEAUTIFUL WEATHER!

What a gorgeous weekend. I can't get over how warm it was!

Friday: We went to an AWESOME Giants game!! It was really great weather taking the ferry over and wasn't too cold that night! We didn't get a snuggie, but that's okay! We had our Giants apparel on and had a great time anyway.

Saturday: We enjoyed a beautiful day at home in the morning and then made a trip over to Fairfield for Costco! That was a blast. Tj had to buy some stuff for his golf tournament that's going on this weekend. We went over t my friends house and hung outside and drank margarita's. It was very relaxing...we got home by 11:30, so it wasn't a late night.

Sunday: I layed out in the sun all day! I cleaned and cleaned and played with the pup outside for a while. It was another relaxing weekend....

Today is officially 2 months until i have to sqeeze into a bright red dress! I'm nervous and I haven't picked it up yet, so I have no idea if it will even fit now. She got me one size smaller, so I'm hoping it will fit! 16-18 is the size and last time she had to order me a sizze 20 and I'm the same size as last August... :(

Happy day everyone...

No comments:

Post a Comment