Sunday, April 11, 2010

Day #46-#51 EMOTIONALLY DRAINED....


Well on Thursday morning, my best girl told me she and her husband (after having an 11 year relationship, but only married 1.5), is getting a divorce. He cheated on her on quite a few occassions and he's just now telling her about it. It has been SUCH an emotional roller coaster the last few days. I'm mentally, physically and emotionally exhausted for her and can't believe she has to go through all of this. I haven't cried so much in my life! Just seeing her so upset and not being able to help her fix things, really sucks. We've been there for her every night since she's found out, and I have to say, she has improved drastically. We went to her house yesterday to clear everything out and move to her parents house. She has tons of wedding gifts that were still in the boxes and a ton of furniture. She took everything nice and left him with crap. She cleaned him out. The really sucky part of yesterday, was he was in Reno with this girl he's been cheating on her with! She was disgusted and just felt sick to her stomach. After she's starting to tell everyone about it, I see it getting easier and easier for her little by little...She was finally able to sleep last night, which really made me feel good. She hasn't been sleeping or eating and just looks so weak. Ugh! Men suck sometimes!

i'm starting to work out next week, but I honestly can barely roll out of bed at 7am and I have to be at work at 9! we have a 45 minute drive to work every day, so it's tough to get home late and get up early. I literally get home around 6:00 every night and by the time I'm done with dinner, laundry and relaxing for 20 minutes, it's time for bed! I think if I started a routine of working out for an hour during work, it would help me not think about having to work out in the morning or after work when I'm exhausted. You know? I think it will be easier for me to take a break from work and get out there to do my normal power walk/run. I'd love to start this next week, but I'm freaking out about the warm weather. I hate when it's swealtering outside and I need to work out! I would love to buy a treadmil and work out in an air conditioned room! I know if I had a treadmil, I would be on that thing like crazy. Nobody can see me, I'm in the comfort of my own home, etc. That's all I worry about. I just need to buy one and get it over with!

I may not be blogging as much, since all of this craziness is happening with my friend, but i'm going to try to keep it together with my weight. I'm not doing good at all with my eating and I know I need to get back on it before I completely lose control....

This rain sucks! :(

2 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear about your friend. I can't imagine what she must be going through.

    I think your workout plan sounds like a good one. You have to fit it in when you know you'll do it and when it works for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear about your friend - that really does suck. I am also struggling with the gym - trying to get up at 5:45am when I don't go to bed until 11:00pm is hard on a girl who needs her sleep! :) Let us know when you figure out the answer!

    ReplyDelete